Independent School's Inspectorate 2016
In January 2016 Kent College was delighted to receive the top award of 'excellent in all areas'.
Click here to view the full report for the Senior School
Click here to view the full report for the Prep School
Senior School highlights included:
- Pupils are highly articulate, their linguistic, mathematical and scientific skills are strong, and they have excellent outcomes in art, drama and music.
- The curriculum is excellent; it shows great breadth, effectively covers all the appropriate areas of learning, whilst suiting all abilities and needs.
- Pupils are confident and very courteous, with consistently high standards of behaviour.
- There are outstanding relationships between all members of the community.
- The boarding provision is excellent.
- Pupils are enthusiastic and achieve excellent standards in a rich variety of extra-curricular activities.
- Pupils demonstrate excellent levels of knowledge, skills and understanding in all subject areas.
- Boarders benefit from an excellent standard of accommodation.